Windows 11 has nearly completely leaked just a week before Microsoft’s major Windows presentation. Almost every update is included in this leaked Windows 11 21996 build, including the redesigned start menu, centred taskbar, rounded edges, beautiful animations, and new wallpapers. You’ve come to the correct place if you’re looking to download and instal Windows 11 on your laptop or desktop right now. We’ve walked you through how to get the leaked Windows 11 ISO file and instal it without a hitch. So, with that in mind, let’s get started learning how to instal Windows 11 on any computer right now.
Download and Install Windows 11 2021
We’ve put up a step-by-step instruction on how to download and instal Windows 11 on a laptop or desktop computer. In case you encounter the “The PC Can’t Run Windows 11” problem, we’ve also added a troubleshooting section. So, without further ado, let’s get started.
New Windows 11 Features
New Start Menu for Search, Taskbar
The redesigned Start menu is the first item we have seen in Windows 11. This is one of the most interesting developments for us, however contentious. This latest design for Microsoft uses Windows 10 in the past. The latest design for Microsoft.
The Microsoft Menu is now switching the start-up menu to centre instead of being off the left as it had since Windows 95 (with the exception of Windows 8). And, look, it’s swimming!
Now, with Windows 11 there are a tonne of various animations. Move Windows about your multifunction screen and the impression before your background is a glassy blurred one. And placing your finger on the top of a window displays a new contour of the window that allows you to comprehend where it goes.
A new approach to work with windows
Split-screen applications are one of the most prevalent things in Windows. Microsoft seems to have a “gruppen” function included in Windows 11. You will see six methods you may pair your active windows with all other open windows when you hover over the maximise button. Click on the button, create a group, and the combination of Windows 11 will be remembered.
It’s very cool. Actually, this was a component of the Power Toys Fancy Zones. Microsoft is the programme that lends you unique layouts by tilting windows. It appears as though Microsoft finally worked on the programme without having to download it further. And it is truly intuitive to use without the necessary learning curve.
Refreshed Action Center
Microsoft has made the overall interface more consistent. You will note that the Action Center now includes contains round corners and larger slider buttons, making pressing the button much simpler. The buttons in the action centre fit the tips of your fingers naturally. This is a stimulating refresh which makes your screen touch.
New ways to manage virtual desktops
In Windows 11, virtual desktops also experience a fascinating shift. Now virtual desktop management goes to a specific location below the screen. On each virtual desktop you may even change the wallpaper independently and move it with your mouse and finger. The way it is handled is more natural and coherent.
Download the Leaked Windows 11 ISO Build 22H2
We want to make it clear that this is a leaked Windows 11 build before you go ahead and install it on your PC or laptop. The Windows 11 build #21996 that is posted below is not an official Microsoft release. It may not include all of the supposed new features, may be plagued with problems, and, if not installed properly, may leave your machine useless. So, proceed with care and, if feasible, instal this leaked Windows 11 version on a backup device.
First and foremost, grab the leaked Windows 11 ISO image from this link. In this tutorial, we used this ISO file to instal Windows 11. if the link isn’t woking here the mirror link of windows 11 iso file
Install Windows 11 on Any Laptop, PC
1. It’s time to flash the ISO image on a thumb drive after you’ve obtained the leaked Windows 11 build. Make sure you have a USB thumb drive with a minimum storage capacity of 16GB. Go ahead and get Rufus now (Free). If you require another programme to generate the bootable installation disc, look into Rufus alternatives.
2. Next, open Rufus and select the Windows 11 ISO image from the “SELECT” menu. In the “Device” drop-down option, make sure the USB thumb drive is chosen. After that, leave everything alone and press the “START” button.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions and allow Rufus to flash Windows 11 onto the USB device.
4. Once the process is complete, connect the USB drive to the PC where Windows 11 will be installed. Keep the USB stick connected in if you wish to instal Windows 11 on the same PC. Restart your PC after that.
4. Now, while your computer is booting up, keep pressing the boot key. It will give you the option of selecting the Boot device. It’s the Esc or F9 key on HP computers. The boot key for your laptop/PC may be found on the internet. One of the following keys should be pressed: F9, Esc, F12, F10, and so on.
5. Select the USB thumb drive on which you just flashed the leaked Windows 11 build from the Boot device choices.
6. Finally, the Windows 11 installation process will begin. If you get a message asking if you want to continue the update or clean instal Windows 11, choose the latter. To cleanly instal Windows 11, choose “No.”
7. The installation procedure is now identical to that of Windows 10. Simply select Install Now -> I don’t have a product key -> I don’t have a product key -> I don’t have a product key -> I don Select Custom in the Windows 11 edition drop-down menu.
Note: If you get the message “The PC can’t run Windows 11” or a driver-related issue, don’t panic. To get the answer, go to the next section.
8. Choose the partition on which you wish to instal Windows 11 from the drop-down menu. The installation of Windows 11 will begin on your computer after that.
10. Your computer will restart shortly, and you will see a fresh Windows 11 OOBE setup page. The USB stick can now be unplugged. Follow the on-screen prompts to sign in using your Microsoft account. If you want, you can also establish an offline account.
11. At long last, Windows 11 will be installed on your computer.
Resolve “The PC Can’t Run Windows 11” Problem
There are two approaches to resolve the error “The PC can’t run Windows 11” as well as any driver-related issues that may arise during the installation process. To begin with, Microsoft has made it necessary to support TPM 2.0 and Secure Boot in order to boot Windows 11. In order to enable TPM and Secure Boot, you must first boot into the BIOS/UEFI. After that, the Windows 11 installation should run smoothly.
However, I did not go this way since the integrity and signature checks in Secure Boot may cause the Windows 11 installation to stop. So we’ve got another option, which is a tried-and-true approach that worked flawlessly on my PC.
Read More ➡️ Tips about hack instagram account.
1. Go to Microsoft’s website and get the most recent Windows 10 ISO file. I propose the Windows 10 May 2021 build, which I used. You may also get the ISO image using the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool.
2. Right-click the Windows 10 ISO image and choose “Mount” from the drop-down menu.
3. The ISO image will be installed on the computer as a disc. Now, access the “Sources” folder on the attached disc.
4. Select all files except “install.wim” and “install.esd” here. To copy the files, use “Ctrl+C.” Make sure that when you copy the files, “install.wim” or “install.esd” is not chosen.
5. Now, insert the USB thumb drive into which Windows 11 was flashed. Move to the same “Sources” folder on the USB device.
6. Paste the files you just copied into this box. Simply press the Ctrl + V keyboard combination on Windows 10. Except for the “install.wim” or “install.esd” file, we are essentially replacing Windows 11 files with Windows 10 files. When prompted, select the option to “Replace the file in the destination.”
7. You’re practically done after you’ve updated the files. Simply restart your computer and repeat the identical steps outlined in the previous section. While installing Windows 11 on your PC, you will not encounter “The PC can’t run Windows 11” or a Driver-related problem this time.
Run Windows 11 On Your Computer Without Any Issue
So that’s how you may get the Windows 11 ISO file and instal it on your laptop or desktop without difficulty. I recommend that you carefully follow the steps and you will have Windows 11 installed in no time. That’s all we’ve got from us. If you have any problems, please let us know in the comments section below. We’ll assist you with any Windows 11 installation issues you may have.